At Potters Gate and St Andrew's, we are historical investigators who are curious to discover the past in Britain and the Wider World. ?
We are able to: ?
- explore - examine - enquire - interpret
- We want to promote curiosity and fascination, so children can be passionate to dive into past events?
- We aim to equip children with the tools to ask questions about Historical events and use their previous learning to try to answer them?
- We want all children to have a wealth of knowledge of events that have happened in the past and think about where they could come on a timeline?
- We will develop in children a sense of who they are and celebrate different culture and diversity through different aspects such as Black History Month?
- Utilising the Farnham Museum allows our children to have first hand experience of our local History ?